PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!

Contact information is listed below.

Thank You~

Hello,

Do you enjoy working with families? Are you interested in Social Work, or looking to make a career change? Are you just starting out in Social Work, and want hands on experience? Make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and families as a Home Base, Inc.!

We have amazing job opportunities in 8 different locations throughout the state of West Virginia. Not only do we have job openings as a Social Worker, but we have positions available as Therapists/Clinicians as well. You can see more about these specific openings, locations, and our company if you visit our website https://www.homebaseinc.org/careers

We offer a competitive benefits package for eligible full-time employees. These position starts out at part-time, with the possibility of becoming full-time. We offer health insurance, dental, vision, IRA after 1 year of services, tuition reimbursement, flexible scheduling, and hands-on experience.

If you want to gain hands-on social work experience, while working for a reputable and professionally established company, APPLY TODAY!

You can visit our website to contact facilities directly and apply for positions or feel free to contact me for any other question you may have at:

Phone: 304-746-2918

Email: [log in to unmask]

Josh Jenkins

Human Resources Manager