Print

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!

Contact information is listed below.

Thank You~

Recruitment for State of Maryland

SOCIAL WORKER I and II, CRIMINAL JUSTICE

Salary: SW I $60,120-$79,996 /  SW II  $64,143-85,398 Yearly

Offering great 20 year retirement pension and excellent State of MD health benefits!

North Branch Correctional Institution and Western Correctional Institution in Cumberland, MD are currently recruiting for open positions. Social work employment in a correctional setting offers a wide variety of unique opportunities and experiences. You must have a masters degree in social work and be licensed in Maryland or license eligible.  Social workers start at step 5 so the pay is actually higher than what is posted on the website.  See the attachment for a full job description.  You may also call Anita Rozas, Regional Supervisor of Social Work at 301-729-7567 for further information.

To apply for this position, you must go to the State of Maryland Job Seekers website:

https://dbm.maryland.gov/jobseekers to complete an application.

Anita Rozas, LCSW-C

Regional Social Work Supervisor/PREA Compliance Manager

North Branch Correctional Institution

14100 McMullen Hwy. SW

Cumberland, MD 21502

301-729-7567 office

301-729-7577 fax

Website | Facebook | Twitter

To unsubscribe from the WVU-SW-PCE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.wvu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WVU-SW-PCE&A=1