Print

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!

Contact information is listed below.

Thank You~

Recruitment for State of Maryland
SOCIAL WORKER I and II, CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Salary: SW I $60,120-$79,996 /  SW II  $64,143-85,398 Yearly

Offering great 20 year retirement pension and excellent State of MD health benefits!
________________________________
North Branch Correctional Institution and Western Correctional Institution in Cumberland, MD are currently recruiting for open positions. Social work employment in a correctional setting offers a wide variety of unique opportunities and experiences. You must have a masters degree in social work and be licensed in Maryland or license eligible.  Social workers start at step 5 so the pay is actually higher than what is posted on the website.  See the attachment for a full job description.  You may also call Anita Rozas, Regional Supervisor of Social Work at 301-729-7567 for further information.
To apply for this position, you must go to the State of Maryland Job Seekers website:
https://dbm.maryland.gov/jobseekers to complete an application.

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3PP77Y-pLuMDqfR4J_iWPl2YNp28zIay1zC7uORtNHEhoaX-DYSiaL1gZXAg_JdMIhX9zmQVQDaKZwWTmdDBiDbSFzg9j5nA6Pe14lEaYdfjklYYW9BEYa3bTrEPb0AbEicVLywO]

Anita Rozas, LCSW-C

Regional Social Work Supervisor/PREA Compliance Manager

North Branch Correctional Institution

14100 McMullen Hwy. SW

Cumberland, MD 21502

301-729-7567 office