Print

The Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter will offer a free one hour community workshop, Investigating the Research: What's New in Science and Brain Health, on Tuesday July 22 at 4:00pm in our Charleston office at 1601 2nd Avenue. A flyer is attached with more information.

For additional workshop locations, dates and times, see our community calendar:

 [log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York

Carolyn Canini | Family Services Director | Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter

24/7 Helpline: 1.800.272.3900 | [log in to unmask] www.alz.org/wv

Everyone has a reason to END Alzheimer's. What's your reason?

Click below to register your Walk to End Alzheimer's team today!

cid:ii_1393170fb4ee2dd3