]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2019

WVU-SW-PCE 2019

Now Available for Public Comment: Children with Serious Emotional Disorder Waiver (CSEDW)

CE <[log in to unmask]>

CE <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Apr 2019 18:55:10 +0000

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!
Contact information is listed below.
Thank You~

Good afternoon!

​The Children with Serious Emotional Disorder Waiver (CSEDW), a new 1915C Waiver, is now available for public comment until May 23, 2019.

The announcement and link to the waiver application document can be found here:

https://dhhr.wv.gov/bms/Public%20Notices/Pages/default.aspx

Your review and comments will help to ensure that the waiver best meets the needs of the children and families we serve.

Comments may be mailed to the Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Unit at:

The Bureau for Medical Services
 350 Capitol Street, Room 251
 Charleston, WV 25301

...or emailed to: [log in to unmask]

Thank you again for your partnership as we strive to ensure the availability of needed services for vulnerable youth throughout the state.

In service,
R. Kent Nowviskie
Assistant to the Deputy Secretary
Office of Cabinet Secretary Bill J. Crouch WV Department of Health & Human Resources One Davis Square Suite 100 East Charleston, WV 25302
304-558-1864