MSW position

CE <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:34:12 +0000

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!

Contact information is listed below.

Thank You~

I would like to take a moment to alert Social Workers to what may be an unfamiliar opportunity for them in WV and across the county.  My employer, Fresenius Medical Care, is a company providing incenter and home dialysis to patients suffering from End Stage Renal Disease.  CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, requires a licensed, Masters level Social Worker be emplyed in these facilities to provide social work services to these patients.

Social Workers at Fresenius help patients understand that while dialysis treatments can be overwhelming at first, it is still possible to thrive.  Our responsibilities include assessing, educating and collaborating with patients on care planning that addresses everything from work, travel, and financial concerns to emotional support.  The result is a career that profoundly impacts the lives of both patients and their families.  Along with a professional team of physicians, nurses and dietitians, we work with our patients to help them understand the complexities of dialysis and how to incorporate it into their lives, how to thrive.

Fresenius currently has an opening for a full time MSW to work with our home therapy patients in Huntington.  We are looking for compassionate, motivated people who are trustworthy and have a sincere desire to help others.  Having been a long time MSW with Fresenius, I can personally attest to their benefit package and salaries being among the best in the area.  If you are looking for a place to kick back and hang your hat, this is not the place.  But, if you are looking for a place to build a career, help people everyday, work with highly motivated coworkers, and apply your talents and skills in a non-traditional social work setting, this could be the job for you.

Visit our website, freseniuskidneycare.com.  Apply for a position at jobs.fmcna.com.  You can also find us on Indeed.  Feel free to also reach out to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to tell you about us.  Now I look forward to hearing about you.

Debra W. Johnson, MSW

Fresenius Medical Care North America
Regional Lead Social Worker | Appalachian Mountain Region

Fresenius Kidney Care of Clarksburg #4071

16 Sterling Drive   Bridgeport, WV 263301

Office 304.622.3872 | Cell 304.203.4682  | Fax. 304.622.4802

Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.