]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2019

WVU-SW-PCE 2019

Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved: Paths leading towards health equity

CE <[log in to unmask]>

CE <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Aug 2019 12:48:53 +0000

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!

Contact information is listed below.

Thank You~

The August 2019 issue of the J. of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved (JHCPU 30.3) - the third in our 30th anniversary year - is available online and in print now.  This issue shines a light on paths leading towards health equity.  We are proud of it and grateful to the authors and the reviewers for all their work on behalf of underserved people and communities.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6569593146118848512/

>  Link to JHCPU's open access PrePrint site: https://preprint.press.jhu.edu/jhcpu/

Virginia M. Brennan, PhD, MA
Editor and Assoc. Prof.
Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved (JHCPU)
Meharry Medical College
(615) 327-6819
Manuscript Inquiries : Please direct all manuscript inquiries to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, not to my personal e-mail address.
Manuscript submission (original and revisions): All original and revised papers must be submitted through Manuscript Central. No manuscripts, original or revised, will be considered at all unless they are submitted on Manuscript Central.