Job Post

CE <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:39:41 +0000

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!

Contact information is listed below.

Thank You~

Once again, Hawse Health Center is recruiting a full-time Therapist to be housed at our Grove Street Health Center in Petersburg, WV.   Hawse Health Center is looking to add an additional therapist to our current team of 7 Therapists and 1 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.  The Therapist will provide assessment, psychotherapy and counseling services as part of our behavioral health program.   Behavioral Health services will be provided at our centers and in our School Based Behavioral Health Programs.  Hawse Health Center is a growing Community Health Center/Federally Qualified Health Center and in response to the needs of our patients is expanding our behavioral health services.  Applicants must be able to work independently and under supervision as a member of a Primary Care Team.  Experience working with adults, families, children, and adolescents is preferred.  Applicants must have a Master's Degree and licensure (LPC, LGSW, LCSW, LICSW, or Psychologist). Competitive salary ($43,000 to $60,000 dependent upon licensure/experience) and benefits package is offered. Benefits include Health Insurance, CEU stipends, paid leave (personal, vacation, sick, ceu), clinical supervision, and possible loan repayment.  Interested persons should forward a letter of interest and resume to HAWSE HEALTH CENTER, ATTN: Ken Powers (by email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thanks for your help,

Ken Powers, MSW, LICSW, ACSW, BCD
Director of Behavioral Health Services/Liscensed Indpendent Clinical Social Worker
E. A. Hawse Health Center, Inc., PO Box 97, Baker, West Virginia  26801
Phone: 304-897-5915, x261, Fax: 304-897-6216

[logo-300x56]<http://www.hawsehealth.com/>

The documents accompanying this e-mail contain information from E A Hawse Health Center which is confidential or legally privileged. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents.