Greenbrier Academy opportunity

Erica Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2018 13:43:04 +0000

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!
Contact information is listed below.
Thank You~

Come join us! Be part of a team that is making a real difference.
Greenbrier Academy is an all-girls therapeutic boarding school that utilizes state-of-the-art therapeutic modalities to positively impact the lives of young women 13 to 18 years of age.
Applicants need to be mental health clinicians at the masters or PhD level, and licensure is preferred. If working toward licensure you’ll receive excellent on site supervision as part  of your employment.  You will also be trained  in EMDR, brain spotting, specific powerful guided imagery processes utilizing elements of neurolinguistics programming, psychodrama, somatic re-experiencing and family systems. We are looking for talented, creative and dedicated people who want to take their current skill set to the next level to create lasting change.
We are located in a beautiful part of southern West Virginia, adjacent to the town of Lewisburg, which was recently voted “coolest small town in America“. In addition to being part of a dynamic team and receiving the    aforementioned  training, we offer a competitive salary and benefits.

Please contact Kelly Sams to set up an appointment.
Phone - 304 445 7790
Email - [log in to unmask]