]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2016

WVU-SW-PCE 2016

WV LPC Assoc. presents one day Fall conference

Erica Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Erica Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Sep 2016 18:13:16 +0000

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the sender of this email!
Contact information is listed below.
Thank you~

The West Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors Association is pleased to present a one day Fall Conference, held at the Stonewall Resort on September 30, 2016. Join your fellow LPCs in earning up to 6 contact hours for the full-day event. Lunch is provided to attendees along with 2-Breaks of 15 minutes provided with snacks during the sessions. A Certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of sessions attended. Please register on line at www.wvlpca.org on or before September 23, 2016.

Schedule:

Check-in:                    8:30-9:00 am

9:00am - 12:15pm      "Accountability and Responsibility on the Road to Recovery,"
by Tammi Lewis

12:15-1:15                   Lunch is provided to all attendees

1:15pm - 4:30pm        "Ethics for Addiction and Prevention Professionals: Fifty Shades of  Gray," by Susan Coyer

                                    The ethics presentation meets the requirement for the WVCBAPP Ethics CEUs only.

Cost:                            Members/Non-Members
Full day of both presentation = $ 125.00/187.50
                                    One presentation                    = $   85.00/127.50

Location:                    Stonewall Resort  940 Resort Drive Roanoke, WV 26447
Room Reservations: (888) 278-8150   |   Main Phone: (304) 269-7400

* WVLPCA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education provider, ACEP No. 6267

WVLPCA promotes licensure and professional development for counselors in West Virginia through systems advocacy, networking and capacity building

Andrew M. Burck, PhD, LPC (CO), PC (Ohio) Associate Professor
Marshall University
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, West Virginia
25303