]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2014

WVU-SW-PCE 2014

FW: Duke Creativity and Aging Conference - March 5, 2015

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:09:58 +0000

Duke University will host its first Creativity and Aging Conference to be held on March 5, 2015 in Durham, NC.  We would be honored if you would consider sharing information about this groundbreaking conference with your constituents.  I have included a few details below (and in attached flyer) and ask that you please forward this out to anyone and everyone you think might be interested in joining us.

Co-sponsored by Duke Continuing Studies and Summer Session and the Trinity College of Arts and Sciences, the Creativity and Aging Conference will explore the relationship between creativity and healthy aging.  Led by experts in science and technology, the social sciences, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health care, sessions will blend scholarly research and innovative practices to investigate a variety of dimensions associated with healthy, dynamic aging.

More information including details on the amazingly talented presenters, session titles and registration visit www.creativityandaging.com.

Thank you again for helping us spread the word about this exciting event!

Sincerely,

Whitney J Murphy
Program Manager, Professional Certificate Programs Duke University Continuing Studies
114 S. Buchanan Blvd., Smith Warehouse, Bay 6 Box 90708, Durham, NC  27708-0708
(919) 684-3255