FW: please post

Erica Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:12:30 +0000

text/plain

ResCare Barboursville is still taking packets to review for ICF/ IID. The requirements are; must have the axisII dx of IID (MR) by age 18. If possible please send a copy of a psychological assessment, a physical, a social history, and a behavioral data sheet. If you don't have all of those, still feel free to contact me and I will help you any way that I can. For anyone looking for placement please contact Brandy Hardin, LSW, BSW at 304-429-0600 * 218 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much

Brandy Hardin, LSW
ResCare Barboursville Agency
208 Cheshire Way
Huntington, WV 25704
(304)429-0600 ext. 218
(304)429-0648(fax)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to this message as we have only posted this on behalf of  ResCare.
Inquiries must be directed to Brandy Hardin and her contact information is listed above.

Thank You~

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message