]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2010

WVU-SW-PCE 2010

Fwd: Case Manager Position, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:28:11 -0500

>>> "Rittenhouse, Jonathan" <[log in to unmask]> 2/15/2010 12:22 PM >>>
Dear Colleague:

My name is Neal Rittenhouse and I am a staff member at James Madison University's Counseling and Student Development Center located in Harrisonburg, Virginia.   I also serve as the Chairperson of our search for a Case Manager and I am writing with the hope that you will share the employment announcement and position description with your students, graduates, colleagues, and other interested parties.  The minimum qualifications for applicants are: a master or doctoral degree in social work, clinical psychology, or counseling psychology and that they are licensed or license-eligible as a mental health professional in the Commonwealth of Virginia.  I have attached the full position description for your reference and distribution.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Neal Rittenhouse

J. Neal Rittenhouse, Psy.D.
Resident in Psychology
Counseling and Student Development Center
James Madison University
800 S. Main Street, MSC 0801
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
(p) 540.568.6552