Fwd: FW: Early Registration Deadline for 2010 Conference

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:50:07 -0400

text/plain

From: West Virginia Child Care Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:50 AM
To: Frank S. Fazzolari
Subject: Early Registration Deadline for 2010 Conference

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here  (
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=iiwjy7cab&v=001KOjYle_zlG-G0PssMPc2I50_cYVmcx4TGmOi5mh16ipJETSjlIVmY-jBCgxs_dWxmSkPfRZo_Q2V2u9alO9aviXHyD9-pMWEdAHDZhRuSzukafcbZEtlooIwf_4cP0ss3BMuh8r3IarlvRgD7FfKUsSe-RpXBOakMEQ8krT3EAw8ALUaYADdKghn08vp9Xy-w0QI7TJc7GF0jeq6_tU5nA%3D%3D
)

 ( http://s.rs6.net/t?e=O7sXnzLeRng&c=1&r=1 )
 ( http://s.rs6.net/t?e=O7sXnzLeRng&c=3&r=1 )
 ( http://s.rs6.net/t?e=O7sXnzLeRng&c=4&r=1 )

 ( http://s.rs6.net/t?e=O7sXnzLeRng&c=5&r=1 )

 (
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Early-Registration-Deadline-for-2010-Conference.html?soid=1102624119048&aid=O7sXnzLeRng&share=fblike
)

 (
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&et=1103708314660&s=620&e=001lO7I0in_cl0cRcgG4Vpd5t_bxGrkq9QGyArdPP7AEBMFc6VqmwwfjF4kfd8s6e4LqGD33XquPwxDxivSWal64a8zTNbXVHo7EkTbIb7b6zNwzvYM2awAv9_tlbU0G8-H
)

Don't Miss Early Registration
Register (
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&et=1103708314660&s=620&e=001lO7I0in_cl1H8NVqs8tEj6y6eC3O4ZptrKcrqANkPrKBlLoOWKIKYl3U2w4x6xePsus-CdQLw1pBRZYcYMhS_Uo1aJP0FckcXneowpoXEA3kOvzAMO6R_qz1mySxbFjPlynyxRdeyxAmDZCsVChaYWa4pjX6jqhP
) by September 30 and save!

Early Bird Discount

Register before September 30, 2010 and receive discounted registration
prices. Regular conference registration deadline is October 15, 2010.

WVCCA Memebers - $140 ($165 after September 30)

WVCCA Non-Member - $165 ($185 after September 30)

You may register online here (
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&et=1103708314660&s=620&e=001lO7I0in_cl1H8NVqs8tEj6y6eC3O4ZptrKcrqANkPrKBlLoOWKIKYl3U2w4x6xePsus-CdQLw1pBRZYcYMhS_Uo1aJP0FckcXneowpoXEA3kOvzAMO6R_qz1mySxbFjPlynyxRdeyxAmDZCsVChaYWa4pjX6jqhP
), or fill out and mail in a paper form here (
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&et=1103708314660&s=620&e=001lO7I0in_cl0JXGJACL8u67zeIZeXCQTBdnPXw7he7QC-Hp6iiYBN1FeTsW1IhUTUTbxk8LKIFJUSkWdDM0KgeA7d5ngOTtCi1nQgwcxkq7ljBC1XkwvPzvRtGVI7_LwFvikog7dMPp4=
).

Keynote Speaker Ryan Mack

Ryan Mack, of Optimum Capital Management, Brooklyn, New York, is
nationally recognized for finding innovative ways to help at-risk youth
by teaching them the importance of financial literacy, education and
leadership at inner-city community workshops and through economic
empowerment initiatives. As an experienced financial advisor, he knows
that good financial habits learned at an early age enable children and
young adults to successfully make, manage, multiply, and protect their
hard-earned money.

He teaches the principles of understanding the power of financial
literacy and the impact that it can have on the directions of a teen's
life. Nonprofits, churches, government-subsidized housing communities,
municipal programs, inner-city organizations, international communities
and colleges and universities have benefited from his hands-on approach.
He makes regular appearances on television networks such as CNN, CNBC,
and BET discussing economic and social issues that impact American
citizens and the future of our youth. Most recently, CNN featured Ryan's
youth mentoring program, All About Business: Financial Literacy Programs
for Youth. Ryan is leading the way in creating opportunities for at-risk
youth!

Online Registration
Click here. (
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&et=1103708314660&s=620&e=001lO7I0in_cl1H8NVqs8tEj6y6eC3O4ZptrKcrqANkPrKBlLoOWKIKYl3U2w4x6xePsus-CdQLw1pBRZYcYMhS_Uo1aJP0FckcXneowpoXEA3kOvzAMO6R_qz1mySxbFjPlynyxRdeyxAmDZCsVChaYWa4pjX6jqhP
)

Conference Date
October 28-29, 2010

Conference Location
Waterfront Hotel & Conference Center, Morgantown

Contact
Tricia Kingery,
Executive Director
West Virginia Child Care Association
One United Way Square
Charleston, WV 25301
Phone:    304-541-7553
Fax:        304-340-3508
Email:           [log in to unmask]

Forward email (
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&m=1102624119048&ea=ffazzolari%40familycounselingconnection.org&a=1103708314660
)

 (
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&v=0013yYWxIr3lUGjLMMs1cptfSCQ515KlSlXTs8AOH3jaWCU-Bq1N5pDGA%3D%3D&p=un
)

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by

Update Profile/Email Address (
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&v=0013yYWxIr3lUGjLMMs1cptfSCQ515KlSlXTs8AOH3jaWCU-Bq1N5pDGA%3D%3D&p=oo
) | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe (
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=iiwjy7cab&v=0013yYWxIr3lUGjLMMs1cptfSCQ515KlSlXTs8AOH3jaWCU-Bq1N5pDGA%3D%3D&p=un
)™ | Privacy Policy (
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp ).

Email Marketing (
http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_233 ) by

 ( http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_233 )

West Virginia Child Care Association | One United Way Square |
Charleston | WV | 25334

Our Mission is to nurture the mental health and psychological well
being of individuals
and families by providing the highest quality counseling, therapy,
education and
advocacy available.
***********************************************************************************This
electronic message and its attachments may include information from
Family
Counseling Connection, Inc. that is confidential and may be protected
under federal
and/or state law. This information is intended for the use of the
recipient
addressed above. Improper use of this information is prohibited.
Although
precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this
e-mail,
Family Counseling Connection, Inc. cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or
damages that arise from the use of this e-mail or attachments. If you
have received this
e-mail in error, please notify our agency by phone at 304-340-3676
immediately or by email at this email