]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2010

WVU-SW-PCE 2010

Film Discussion - 2/10/10, 6pm, Morgantown

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:01:10 -0500

Colleagues:  not a CEU event, but one some of you may be interested in
if you live near Morgantown.

or Native American Interests (see attached flyer).  Feel free to forward
this invitation to anyone who might be interested. Thank you!

ONAI will present the documentary film, “My Big, Fat Diet”
Wednesday February 10, 2010
6:00 pm, room 104, downtown campus library, Morgantown.

The event is free and open to the public.
The film is about 50 minutes long, and a group discussion will follow.

“Supersize Me” meets “Northern Exposure” in “My Big, Fat
Diet” when the Namgis First Nation of Alert Bay gives up sugar and
junk food, returning to a traditional style of eating for a year to
fight obesity and diabetes.”

Bonnie M. Brown, Coordinator
WVU Native American Studies Program
Phone: (304) 293-4626
Fax: (304) 293-3041
202 Eiesland Hall
PO Box 6284
Morgantown, WV 26506-6284

Ask yourself this question today, "Are my actions preparing a good way
for the children who will arrive in seven generations?"