TBI Bill (SB 657)

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:40:12 -0500

text/plain

Some information shared by the WVU Center for Excellence in Disabilities:

The TBI Bill (SB 657) has passed the Senate and is now in the House and
we need your help to get it through!  We are in the final week of the
legislative session and if the bill has to move now.

Please call Harry Keith White, the Chair of the House Finance Committee
and ask that SB 657 be placed on the Committee agenda immediately!  Then
contact the members of the Finance Committee and make the same request.

Harry Keith White (D - Mingo)

Capitol Address:

Room 462M, Building 1

State Capitol Complex

Charleston, WV 25305

Capitol Phone: (304) 340-3230

Business Phone: (304) 664-3535

You can find the contact information for the other House Finance
Committee members here:
http://www.legis.state.wv.us/committees/house/HouseCommittee.cfm?Chart=f
in

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at (304)344-3144.
Thanks for your help in getting this done!

Jennifer Wagner