]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Problem Gamblers Help Network - treatment professionals needed

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:05:23 -0500

Info below and attached.  Also attached is an application.

WANTED:
Counselors, Social Workers, or Psychologists to become part of our
referral network!*

The Problem Gamblers Help Network of WV is recruiting treatment
professionals from the following areas to meet our goal of having a
therapist within an hour’s drive of each WV resident:

Philippi		Madison	Morgantown	Wayne		Fairmont	Petersburg
Flatwoods	Wellsburg	Grantsville	Clay		West
Union       Moundsville
Grafton		Franklin	 	Marlinton 	Kingwood
         Spencer 	Parsons
Moorefield	Charles
Town	Williamson	Welch		Hinton		Berkeley
Spring

Successful candidates must:

●	Have an active professional license
●	Take 32 hours of training in treating problem gamblers
●	Work for an agency or own a private practice
●	Maintain professional liability insurance

Network clinicians will receive:

●	Free training from nationally recognized experts in gambling
addiction
●	Thirty-two free CEUs for attending the training
●	Free clinical supervision to help you attain status as a
Nationally Certified Gambling Counselor
●	Free annual training on advanced concepts of treating problem
gamblers
●	Competitive pay for diagnosis and treatment of PGHNWV referrals

If you are interested in becoming part of our highly skilled network of
clinicians, please contact Steve Burton at [log in to unmask] or
1-888-696-2517.

Jacki Englehardt, MSW, ACSW
Coordinator of Professional and Community Education
Division of Social Work
West Virginia University
PO Box 6830
Morgantown, WV 26506