]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

2010 Suicide Prevention Conference Workshop Proposals

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:22:20 -0500

text/plain

December 11, 2009

	The West Virginia Council for the Prevention of Suicide and the Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities will be sponsoring a State Wide Conference on Suicide Prevention.  The conference will be on May 12/13, 2010 in Charleston, West Virginia at the Charleston Civic Center.  Our keynote speaker will be Mr. Clark Flatt, CEO/President of the Jason Foundation.

	If you would like to send in a proposal to present at our workshop, please send a description of your workshop and how the workshop would tie in to suicide prevention and intervention.  The workshops will be two hours long on Wednesday morning from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.

	If you have any questions, please give me a call at my office 304-296-1731 ext 4181 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

	Thank you.
Bob Musick, MSW/LCSW
Chief Executive Officer