Re: Fwd: RE: Thank You Veterans!

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:06:16 -0500

text/plain

>>> "Holbrook, Kelli D" <[log in to unmask]> 11/12/2009 4:04 PM >>>
My father did two tours of Viet Nam.  I was an ARMY brat for the first
16 years of my life.  Dad retired from reserves in the 80's.  He is
currently suffering from Parkinson's Disease and diabetes.  Most
certainly from exposure to Agent Orange.  He is proud to be an Army
retiree and we have been proud of all his service throughout his tenure.

Thanks to all who recognize the dedication and sacrifice these men and
women have made.

Kelli Holbrook Nichols
Region IV Child Welfare Consultant
P.O. Box 678
Union, WV 24983
Phone 304-772-3013 ext 20
Cell phone  304-992-1281
Fax 304-772-4372
email   [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Statement: This transmission contains confidential
information that is legally privleged.  This information is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entities listed above. If you are
copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of
these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange
for the return or destruction of these documents.