]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

A Portrait of Alzheimer's: Insight & Strategy for Healthcare Professionals - Nov. 19 & 20

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:09:06 -0400

A Portrait of Alzheimer's: Insight & Strategy for Healthcare Professionals

The Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter's annual education
conference is the only comprehensive, educational venue dedicated to
Alzheimer's disease and caregiving. More information can be found at
alz.org/wv.

November 19 & 20

Key Note Speaker: Jolene Brackey, author of Creating Moments of Joy

11 Hours of Social Work & Nursing CEUs, 9 Hours for Domestic Violence
Certification

**Special presentation on Alzheimer's Research with Dr. William H. Thies,
Vice President of Medical & Scientific Affairs from the National Alzheimer's
Association on November 19 at 4:30 pm - free and open to the public! Please
RSVP!!**

Laurel Kirksey
Development Director
Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter
1111 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301
1.800.491.2717
1.304.343.2717
www.alz.org/wv

47,000 West Virginians facing Alzheimer's disease need you to MOVE!

<http://memorywalk09.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=295894&u=295894-177810491&e
=2626092561> Click Here to join my Memory Walk team to or make a secure
donation online to help me reach my goal!