Housing Counselor - Buckhannon

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:55:46 -0400

text/plain

We are searching for qualified applicants for the position of Housing
Counselor.  The position will be located in Buckhannon, WV, Upshur
County.

The actual pay will be approximately $24,900 per year, full-time with
benefits.  We will be requiring this individual to obtain several very
expensive trainings, so we are looking for a long-term candidate.  We
will be accepting resumes through the next couple of weeks.

 Thank-you very much for your cooperation,

 Alexis

Alexis R. Butcher

Director, Community Development & Education

Phone:  304-472-6808/ 304-472-6804

Fax: 304-472-6804

Mountain CAP of WV, Inc., a CDC

Buckhannon Satellite Office

10 Island Avenue

Buckhannon, WV  26201

Housing Counselor

Certification in Housing Counseling or other financial or credit
counseling, preferable, not required.
Excellent communication and marketing skills (written and verbal),
required
Able and willing to frequently travel in state and hold a valid WV
driver’s license
Able and willing to travel out of state to obtain training
certifications, as needed
Able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including
weekends/nights
Proven knowledge of grant writing, goal and objective development,
program development, group facilitation and team building
Proven ability to develop collaborations, provide leadership and
increase community participation
Analyze program regulations and guidelines and interpret laws governing
program

Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.  Resumes to be
submitted to:  Mountain CAP of WV, Inc., Attn:  Housing Counselor, 10
Island Avenue, Buckhannon, WV  26201, faxes - 304-472-6804, and e-mails
to [log in to unmask]    EOE