]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Free Training on Tax Credits for Working Families Oct 20 and Nov 10

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:51:07 -0400

text/plain

 NWLC
Header<http://action.nwlc.org/images/content/pagebuilder/51247.jpg>

Free Webinars:
Help Working Families Claim the Tax Credits They Deserve
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=wvqt1vtLSY50x7d37W1xWg..>

<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=4WBsHKINQcUKYlq0IGdNNA..>

<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=18hqsPEbGF00SDp8pupcIA..>

z Family Mother Father Daughter Son 150
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=nEVaU5JdlXTFAA3Mh19u-w..>

Register today for our online workshops to learn about helping families
claim tax credits.

Register Now <http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=bAPwZgAfI4zqwk6ConhzSQ..>

Did you know that federal tax credits for families have been expanded
and are now more valuable than ever? We're not talking about a few
dollars more for families, we're talking about potentially thousands of
dollars.

But unfortunately, millions of families don't even know to ask for the
credits they are eligible for.

That's why your help is needed to spread the word. And to give you the
information and tools you need, we are offering two free webinar
trainings. In these free trainings, you'll learn about family tax
credits and get access to free easy to use resources.

Register today for these important training webinars
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=s4_sUO5_kaPN1baDpgfzVg..> :

Part I - Tax Credits: What Working Families Need to Know
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=Wz0MD-ShYxQc3cSVE2Tm5g..> Tuesday, Oct.
20 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern (1 hour)

	Get the facts about how tax credits can give working families a
leg up, and learn how to help spread the word.

Part II - Tax Credits Outreach: Tips and Tools for Service Providers and
Advocates <http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=-FdDN7qaODH2rfomMbS2mA..>
Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern (1 hour)

	You can make a big difference for families by making sure
families get the information they need.  Learn about simple outreach
activities that can make a major impact, often building on other
networks and campaigns that can make a big difference for working
families. This webinar will help you:

o      Get free outreach materials;

o      Connect with local coalitions;

o      Find free tax preparation services in your community; and

o      Learn some successful techniques for spreading the word about tax
credits.

Register today
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=incW8IOtfvI-eMiBEQ6Q6g..> ! These
online sessions are free to participants, but registration is required.

Although we recommend that you register for both sessions so you can get
the most out of the series, if you have time constraints, you can sign
up separately for either the Nov. 10 webinar
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=nExi3s-Qt3NI446tjlNDTg..> .

These webinars are part of the National Women's Law Center's Citi
Education Series on Family Economic Security
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=ipGP-yW_zueF_4CPgM7Z1Q..>  and the Tax
Credits Outreach Campaign.

 Joan
Entmacher<http://action.nwlc.org/images/content/pagebuilder/31977.jpg>
Sincerely,

Joan Entmacher
Vice President, Family Economic Security
National Women's Law Center

 <http://action.nwlc.org/site/PixelServer?j=XifK1szX6KXhpChnezPclA..>

Did someone forward this message to you?
Sign up to receive future NWLC e-mails.
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/Survey?SURVEY_ID=3320&ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_A
CTION_USER_REQUESTS>

NWLC Home <http://www.nwlc.org/>  | NWLC's Blog <http://nwlc.blogs.com/>
| Tell a Friend <http://action.nwlc.org/site/TellAFriend>  | Donate
<https://secure2.convio.net/nwlc/site/Donation2?idb=0&df_id=1220&1220.do
nation=form1&autologin=true>  | Contact Us
<http://nwlc.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=contactus>  | Update
Subscriptions
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/PageServer?pagename=SignUp_EmailNetwork>

11 Dupont Circle NW
<http://nwlc.convio.net/images/stationery/sep_birdseed.gif> Suite 800
<http://nwlc.convio.net/images/stationery/sep_birdseed.gif> Washington,
DC 20036
202.588.5180
<http://nwlc.convio.net/images/stationery/sep_birdseed.gif> 202.588.5185
(fax)  <http://nwlc.convio.net/images/stationery/sep_birdseed.gif>
http://www.nwlc.org/ <http://www.nwlc.org/>
copyright 2009, National Women's Law Center
Privacy Policy <http://www.nwlc.org/privacy.cfm>

If you are having trouble viewing this email or reading it on your
mobile device,
click here to view it on the web
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=rIHj5uIMR34wjz16RFnk0A..>

This e-mail was sent to [log in to unmask]

Update Preferences
<http://action.nwlc.org/site/R?i=3g5Se7RhZWNriP4WaNBrCQ..>  |
Unsubscribe
<http://nwlc.convio.net/site/CO?i=AvT-KQLC_lGyF74MyVwdMMsJscK--iM4&cid=0