Fwd: The Collage Connection

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:07:36 -0400

Cost $150.  More details attached.  FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: [log in to unmask]
www.tissuepapercollage.net or call 304.728.6757

>>> Barbara June Appelgren <[log in to unmask]> 10/7/2009 3:38 PM >>>
Come Join Us
November 6th - 7th, 2009
THE COLLAGE CONNECTION: Create.Transform.Renew.
A Tissue Paper Collage Playshop at the Station, Shepherdstown, West
Virginia

This November, tap into your inner-source and enjoy creative play at
our Collage Connection Playshop. More than just collage making, The
Collage Practice is one of those rare chances to rediscover and
invigorate your creative side. It can help you develop valuable inner
strength as well as a deep sense of body/ mind connection, so you can
more easily adapt to the uncertainties of our time.

Collages have long been a method of creative art, dating back to the
12th century. Today, Tissue Paper Collage Playshops propel this
ancient art form in an inspiring new direction, one that allows for a
deep exploration of our psyche, what Jung calls The Self. Using
images that emerge from our inner-world, a more authentic and organic
self-awareness is revealed to us. As our inner world is opened, we
are given a brand-new lens through which to view our lives... In
addition to creating tissue paper collage images to bring home at the
close of the day, we will: Explore forms of movement. Take part in
meditation. Deepen somatic awareness.

KAREN STEFANO, Ed. M., M.A., L.P.C. is an artist and practicing
Licensed Professional Counselor. Bringing together the passion and
artistry of her creative work, counseling, and the quest for higher
meaning, the goal is to establish unity between body, mind and
spirit. She has been leading workshops worldwide for more than 20
years. Stefano is a co-founder of DuVersity, an educational non-
profit that explores the connection between various spiritual
traditions and modern psychology. Stefano is a graduate of the
Washington School of Psychiatry National Group Psychotherapy
Institute, The Washington School of Psychiatry Couples and Family
Psychoanalytic Training Program, and the Analytic-Somatic
Psychotherapy Program in Berkley, California.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: [log in to unmask]
www.tissuepapercollage.net or call 304.728.6757

This message was sent from karen stefano to [log in to unmask]
It was sent from: Duversity, 25 Homewood Court, Charles Town, wv
25414. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.
Email Marketing by

   Manage your subscription
Share this message with others:     del.icio.us     Digg
reddit     Facebook     StumbleUpon