]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

AmeriCorps Position Kanawha & Logan Counties

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:34:34 -0400

text/plain

Junior Achievement of West Virginia, Inc. has been approved for a ten
(10) month 900 hour AmeriCorps position slated to be housed Kanawha and
Logan County. Twenty (20) hours per week is the average required for
this position, however the weekly  hours are somewhat flexible. This
position requires a person with the ability to pass a background check,
develop data bases, occasionally teach a JA course in grades K - 12, and
assist with events and fundraising, and general office work. The person
must be responsible, punctual, dress professionally, and have a valid
driver’s license and car insurance. This position is slated to begin
in October 2010 and is a ten (10) month position. Mileage reimbursement
will be paid for approved travel at .445 cents per mile and a $2,350.00
school stipend. Please send a cover letter and resume to
Please note that any applicant attending a minimum of one college or
vocation program class meets eligibility requirements.

It would be a great experience for a student in any of the following
disciplines: Social Work, Education, Business, Entrepreneurship, or
Marketing. Our main office is immediately beside University of
Charleston and we are working on office space at Southern WV C& T
College in Logan.

Thanks!
Debrin L. Jenkins, MS, LSW
President