]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Program Director - Foster Care, Fairmont, WV

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:56:09 -0400

Ad is below - detailed job description attached.

PROGRAM DIRECTOR

Needed to direct our Fairmont, WV office of Try-Again Homes, Inc., a
private nonprofit social services agency specializing in foster care. We
are committed to providing safe nurturing places for children in need
and dedicated to the growth, development, and empowerment of individuals
and families for healthier communities.

The Director is responsible for the overall operations of the Fairmont
office including supervision of staff in the daily provision of foster
care services and placements, oversight of the foster home approval
process, and quality assurance. The Director represents the Agency
within the social service community and serves as a liaison in
collaborative agency efforts.

Master’s degree in human services field with two years of experience
in child welfare services and a valid WV professional license in
appropriate preferred. Supervisory experience and prior experience
working with Foster Families is also preferred.

We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package. Send cover
letter & resume in confidence to; HR Generalist, Try-Again Homes, Inc,
PO Box 1228, Washington, PA 15301 or [log in to unmask], or fax
724-225-7210. EOE