Fwd: Morgantown Forum Scheduled

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:15:01 -0400

text/plain

>>> "West Virginians for Affordable Health Care" <[log in to unmask]> 8/29/2009 1:05 PM >>>
Morgantown Forum on
Health Care Reform Scheduled

WVAHC in conjunction with nurses and several labor organizations has
scheduled an informational forum in Morgantown on Thursday, September
3. The forum will be held from 7 to 8:30 PM at South Middle School
(direction are below).

"There has been a lot of mis-information about the reforms being
considered by Congress," according to Perry Bryant, Executive Director
of WVAHC. "The forum is an attempt to provide the public with factual
information about what is in the bills, and what is not in the bills."

The public will hear short presentations from six panelist who
represent different perspectives on health care reform. A question and
answer period will follow these short presentations. Panelist include:

Ruth Wagner, President of West Virginia AARP, on senior citizens
perspective.

Former state Senator Jon Hunter on veterans issues.

David Cormier, Ph. D. with the WVU Institute for Labor Studies &
Research, with a labor perspective.

Richard Iammarino, a retired physician, with one physicians viewpoint.

Sheryl Grossman with the perspective of people with disabilities.

Perry Bryant with a consumer perspective.

The forum is free and open to the public. Please feel free to
circulate this email to others who you think may be interested.
Thanks.

Health Care Reform and You:
An Informational Forum
Thursday, September 3, 2009
7 to 8:30 PM
South Middle School
Morgantown, West Virginia

Sponsored by: West Virginia Nurses Association
Mon - Preston Central Labor Council
AFSCME Local 3261
West Virginians for Affordable Health Care

Directions to South Middle School from Morgantown. Take Don Knotts
Blvd. south towards the Mountaineer Mall. Turn left onto Greenbag
Road. Go less than 1 mile, and turn left onto Mtec Road. Take an
immediate right onto East Parkway Road, and South Middle School will
be right in front of you.

Directions from I-68. Take Exit #1. At the end of the exit ramp turn
towards Morgantown. Go approximately 2 miles, and turn right at the
stop light onto Greenbag Road. Go less than a mile, turm left onto
Mtec Road, take an immediate right onto East Parkway Road, and South
Middle School will be right in front of you.

[http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=2f136d7af3&lid=1764500771&ldh=6706a8b5ac]
Forward this message to a friend | Privacy Policy
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?WestVirginiansforAff/2f136d7af3/6706a8b5ac/f1ad139c4e]

following link:
http://cts.vresp.com/u?2f136d7af3/6706a8b5ac/mlpftw

This message was sent by West Virginians for Affordable Health Care
using VerticalResponse

West Virginians for Affordable Health Care
1544 Lee Street E
Charleston, WV 25311

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html