]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Assistance for 53 year old woman with schizophrenia

Shelley Hopple <[log in to unmask]>

Shelley Hopple <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:32:14 -0400

text/plain

A friend asked me for resources for a friend of hers who is 53 yr old woman with schizophrenia who needs a group home situation or similar. She has been living independently with case worker assistance but now needs more supervision for medication and managing meals etc. She is not physically disabled. She lives in Jefferson County WV.
Any leads on options? She does have a therapist and psychiatrist assisting her, but nothing has been identified for her yet. I thought the knowledgeable folks on the list serv might pull something out of the ether. I live in MD so am unfamiliar with WV programs.
Thanks for any ideas!
Sandra Bloom, LCSW-C

Shelley Hopple
Administrative Secretary