]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Fwd: Family Centered Practice & "Our Town" Workshops - Training ofTrainers & Planning Call coming up

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:25:48 -0400

The West Virginia System of Care is seeking professional and family
representatives interested in being trained as trainers, to support the
Family Centered Practice and the “Our Town” cultural competency
workshops. To learn more download the attached documents.

To be part of the conversation about coordinating Family Centered
Practice and cultural competency training throughout West Virginia, you
are invited to participate in a statewide conference call on Monday 7/13
– see below.

Training registration flyers are attached, and may be faxed to Lisa
Lynch at the WVSOC office.

West Virginia System of Care Conference Call on Family Centered
Practice Training

Monday, July 13, 2009

3:00 to 4:30 p.m.

Information, Planning & Logistics to Support Future Family Centered
Practice workshops in WV

Please RSVP via reply email to receive Toll-Free conference number and
passcode

Training of Trainers for Family Centered Practice

July 23-24, 2009
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.  (Participants must attend both days)
United Summit Center
Clarksburg , WV
Free, CEU's requested for Social Work

"Our Town" & the Dynamics of Difference - Cultural Competency Workshop

Thursday, July 30, 2009

10 a.m. to 12 noon
Charleston , WV
Sponsored by the WV System of Care
Free, CEU's requested

Training of Trainers for "Our Town"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 to 4 p.m.
Charleston , WV
Free, Registration Required by July 28, 2009
Sponsored by the WV System of Care
Call 304-399-0126, ext. 101 for more information

Thank You!

Jeanette Rowsey , Technical Assistance Coordinator
WV System of Care
940 Fourth Ave., Suite 335
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 399-0126, ext. 101
Fax 399-0130

www.wvsystemofcare.org

“Teaming up in West Virginia to circle families with support, and
keep kids with families”

copies of the original message.