]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Fwd: musicians needed/ also Braille Music Reader needed

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:57:31 -0400

text/plain

See below for requests.  Respond directly to Helen Panzironi at [log in to unmask]  please.

>>> "Helen Panzironi" <[log in to unmask]> 7/8/2009 4:53 PM >>>
Hello Folks
1.)  Bruce Penley of Telvideo & Audio Productions has invited one of our musicians, Steve Martin,
(AKA Reid Stevens - for more on Steve go to http://takingpart.wvu.edu/artists/steve_martin)
with the CED Fine Arts Program/ROMPP
to head a band of musicians with disabilities for a studio project.
We are looking for a Lead/Rhythm Guitarist, Bassist, Pianist and a Drummer
who are able musicians with disabilities.  Steve will be taking care of Lead
Vocal duties and Songwriting.  He is also a Bassist, but cannot sing and play
at the same time, so the Bassist will be for live gigs (as I will be
recording the Bass Lines in the Studio.)  Studio time will be provided by the studio and
we will be recording a complete album with more to follow.  There will also
be Gigs with possible news coverage.  We are interested in making this a
long term thing.  Bruce has some great ideas as far as promotion, so if
you're interested in this project please contact me, or Steve through his
personal e-mail:    [log in to unmask]

If you personally know of any venues for getting the word out to interested musicians who have disabilities please contact me so I may contact them - or - have them contact me or Steve directly.

2.)  We are looking for a music teacher who reads Braille to work with a young man in the New Martinsville area.  If you know anyone please contact me.

Thanks a lot.

Helen

Helen Panzironi, M.S.W.
Fine Arts and Outreach Training Coordinator
Center for Excellence in Disabilities
West Virginia University
Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center
959 Hartman Run Road
Morgantown, WV 26505
Phone:  304-293-4692, ext 1154
Fax:      304-293-7294
www.cedwvu.org

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or other confidential information protected by HIPAA legislation (45 CFR, Parts 160 and 164).  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.  Thank you.