Fwd: May 27th Lunch and Learn

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 May 2009 09:33:48 -0400

Info below and attached.

GERIATRICS LUNCHTIME LEARNING

Memorial Hospital- ‘LIVE”- WVU Building Room 2000
General Hospital- View on CEN or camcinstitute.org this month only
View on CEN in 3rd floor Classroom at Women and Children’s Hospital
                                     ALSO VIEW on www.camcinstitute.org

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.

“Retooling for an Aging America: Building the Health Care
Workforce”

SPEAKER:
Mark A. Newbrough, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine and Geriatrics, WVU-Charleston
Division
Program Director/Principle Investigator - WV Geriatric Education
Center

Join us for our monthly Geriatrics Lunchtime Learning Series designed
to promote interdisciplinary teams and quality care for geriatric
patients. Target audience for this activity includes physicians in
primary care and all specialties, nurses, dietitians, social workers,
pharmacists, and all other interested health care professionals.

Registration: To register, call the CAMC Community Liaison Office at
345-9051 or contact by email at [log in to unmask]
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED ONLY TO THOSE THAT REGISTER!

>>> "Nancy Daugherty" <[log in to unmask]> 5/19/2009 3:37 PM >>>
To all:
Please see the attached flyer about the May 27th Geriatrics Lunch and
Learn.  Topic:  Institute of Medicine Report - "Retooling for an Aging
America:  Building the Health Care Workforce".

If you have any questions, please contact either my self or Mary Annie
at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Nancy Daugherty