]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2009

WVU-SW-PCE 2009

Fwd: Fw: State High School Graduation and dropout Prevention Summit Invite

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 May 2009 17:09:16 -0400

>>> "Debrin Jenkins" <[log in to unmask]> 5/15/2009 9:19 AM >>>
05/15/09

Good Morning Everyone,

I would appreciate if you would pass this information on to everyone on your list serve. Each of us are feeling the effects of the extremely high drop out rate in WV and I would urge everyone to attend this conference. Thank you !
Sincerely,
Debrin L. Jenkins, MS, LSW
President
Junior Achievement of West Virginia &