Fwd: PBS story

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 May 2009 11:40:15 -0400

text/plain

Interesting show on PBS tonight - one of our alumni, Jeremy Harrison, MSW, LGSW will be featured.

>>> JEREMY HARRISON <[log in to unmask]> 5/5/2009 9:12 AM >>>

Hi everyone,

Just letting everyone know that the final installment of Bridgeport to Baghdad, Citizen Again, will be airing on Thursday on PBS. The series has followed my unit from Iraq to coming home, detailing some of our efforts in Iraq and what life is like readjusting home. At 8 PM, there will be a compilation of the first 3 parts, followed by the new, Citizen Again piece. At 9PM, the show Doctors on Call will host, live, three professionals in the field, including me. Hope you can watch, and pass the word along to those whom you know that may be interested. Jeremy

R. Jeremy Harrison, MSW, LGSW
Many have sacrificed so the rest of us can be free.
Live for something rather than die for nothing.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me