]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2008

WVU-SW-PCE 2008

Fwd: Kanawha Pastoral Counseling - April 2008

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:29:44 -0400

text/plain

>>> "Sky Kershner" <[log in to unmask]> 4/17/2008 11:15 PM >>>
Kanawha Pastoral Counseling Center
Charleston, West Virginia
304-346-9689

Communication Workshops
KPCC is promoting the skills of better relationships by presenting a
series of classes and workshops designed to help people practice the
skills of respectful negotiation.

    * Couples Communication class starting Thursday May 4, at KPCC,
lead by Sky Kershner
    * Compassionate Communication class starting Wednesday morning,
April 30, at The Folded Leaf, lead by Sky Kershner
(www.thefoldedleaf.com)
    * Non-violent Communication workshop at the WV Social Work
Conference on April 24, lead by Rose Ann Hefner, Diana Masso, Ann
Martin, and Sabrina Rollins

For more information on KPCC's Compassionate Communication Program
please go to our webpage: http://www.bestcommerce.biz/newsletter/link.php?M=25466&N=457&L=231

April can be a difficult month.
It is counter-intuitive, but statistically, more people commit suicide
in the Spring in North America than in any other time of year. Sometimes
thoughts and feelings that have been brooding over the long winter
months take shape in abrupt and sometime irrevocable actions. We
encourage people to talk over these kinds of impulses with a trusted
friend or counselor. Changes in the Spring can be good, especially if it
is the service of bringing more life to oneself and others.

Pete Dye Nationwide Classic Event
KPCC is a community charity for this event. If you are plan to go and
to buy tickets please use on of our order forms. Your contributions go
to our Client Sponsorship Fund. In 2007 we helped over 1000 individuals,
couples, and families, most of whom had no insurance or other health
care resources. For more information on this event, click here:
http://www.bestcommerce.biz/newsletter/link.php?M=25466&N=457&L=239

Hold that date
The Jim Dent Dinner 2008 will be on Tuesday Oct 16 at 6pm, featuring
humorist Jeff Allen. http://www.bestcommerce.biz/newsletter/link.php?M=25466&N=457&L=132

Thank you
To our many supports and sponsors. We could not do the work we do
without you!

Counselor Counseling Hope
We reach out to all persons
by providing faith-sensitive counseling
at an affordable cost.

We help ordinary people
deal with extraordinary circumstances.

We help people have better relationships
with themselves and with others.

Our counselors are
positive, available, accepting, and helpful.
We listen to our clients.

Our Services

Counseling        Coaching       Crisis Recovery        Compassionate
Communication

www.kpcc.com

a quiet presence for more than 35 years
and now an accredited Samaritan Counseling Center

Unsubscribe me from this mailing list
Click this link to unsubscribe: http://www.bestcommerce.biz/newsletter/unsubscribe.php?M=25466&N=457&L=83&C=471fd90c092d49de66d7519414a626e0