]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2008

WVU-SW-PCE 2008

Fwd: License Exam Preparation Course Online Registration Web Address

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:34:10 -0400

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 3/19/2008 2:19 PM >>>
Dear Colleagues:

Many social work practitioners and students often ask about the  availability
of a good License Exam Prep Course.  NASW WV  is again please to offer such a
course, instructed by the highly acclaimed  Dr. Sophia Dziegielewski, on May
17 and 18 in  Charleston.  Dr. 'D' is increasingly difficult  to book because
of her demanding schedule.  This will be the only  location and date for the
course in West Virginia in the foreseeable  future.

The link to the License Exam Prep Course online registration  page listed
below should become active by later today or tomorrow  morning at the latest.
The online registration service staff will have to  give their blessings before
it goes 'live'.

_http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=156388_
(http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=156388)

I have also attached a mail-in Registration Request  form for your
convenience.

THANK YOU for helping spread the word about the availability of this  course!

Take care,
Sam

Samuel A.  Hickman, ACSW, LCSW
Executive Director
National Association of Social  Workers, West Virginia Chapter
1608 Virginia Street East
Charleston, WV  25311
(304) 345-6279
Fax: 720-3766
_www.NASWWV.org_ (http://www.naswwv.org/)

Membership dues support  the important work we do to protect and improve the
social work profession and  to promote sound public policies. If you are a
member of NASW, THANK YOU!
If you are not a member, please join today by visiting
_www.socialworkers.org_ (http://www.socialworkers.org/)

Consumer  information website: _www.HelpStartsHere.org_
(http://www.helpstartshere.org/)

Home.