]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2008

WVU-SW-PCE 2008

Fwd: Re: Framework for Understanding Poverty

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:32:16 -0500

text/plain

A testimonial from someone who has attended this workshop.
Jacki

>>> "Kelli Templeton" <[log in to unmask]> 2/8/2008 8:00 AM >>>
Jacki,
I believe this will be a great workshop for all who attend.  I attended
Ruby Payne workshop last year and it was very enlightening.  I
encourage
anyone to go even if you don't deal with children.  It speaks volumes.

Thanks Kelli
>  Note:  I don't believe this is approved for CEUs - check with Ms.
> Hawkins to be sure.
>
> On Wednesday February 27th from 9am- 1pm
>   Big Brothers Big Sister of North Central WV will be holding a
> workshop based training on the Dr. Ruby K. Payne’s book, A
Framework
> for Understanding Poverty presented by Idress Gooden in the
Serendipity
> room of the Suncrest United
>   Methodist Church in Morgantown.
>
>   The cost to attend is $6 for the cost of lunch provided by Subway.
> Seating is limited to 25 people.  RSVP by Feb 22nd.  For more
> information contact Sylvia Hawkins by calling 304 983-2383 ext 104 or
by
> e-mail at [log in to unmask]
>
>    Idress Gooden will be presenting a workshop based on Dr. Ruby K.
> Payne’s book, A Framework for Understanding Poverty.   Idress
Gooden