]

:

LISTSERV

WVU-SW-PCE Home

WVU-SW-PCE  2008

WVU-SW-PCE 2008

Fwd: FW: Accessibility Workshop - February 13th

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:10:11 -0500

      Arts Monongahela, in partnership with Monongalia Arts Center (MAC) and with the support of the West Virginia Commission on the Arts/West Virginia Division of Culture and History through the Peer Assistance Network Program, will host an Accessibility Workshop on Wednesday, February 13th from 9:00 am - Noon at the MAC (107 High St., Morgantown).

    The workshop, presented by the West Virginia Assistive Technology System, will address both legal and social issues of accessibility including what the law requires, why arts organizations should worry about accessibility, and where resources can be found to improve accessibility.

  Please RSVP by Monday, February 11th to [log in to unmask] or 304-291-6720 if you are interested in attending.

  PLEASE NOTE:  All persons who plan to attend the workshop should complete the attached E-Z ADA CHECKLIST.  Also attached is the proposed agenda for the workshop. Contact me if you have trouble opening the attachments and I will send them via post.

  - Stephanie Jamar Smith

    This message has been sent to you by:

    Arts Monongahela
201 High St., Suite #