Progroff Intensive Journal Workshops

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:25:41 -0500

Greetings!
I regret the group e-mail.  However, I want to tell everyone about this special opportunity:  All three parts of the  Progoff Intensive Journal Workshops will be held in Morgantown in '09!  The first one is scheduled for Feb. 28 - March 1, 2009.   Dr. Jane Martin will be the guide of this quality program.  Former Dean of the WVU School of Nursing, Dr. Martin currently serves as Provost of WVU and is an extremely gifted facilitator.  She values this process so much that she has made time to guide all three parts of this series, in spite of her busy schedule!  (Dr. Martin was planning to guide this program in her "retirement," but she just keeps accepting new jobs.)

Just prior to my 50th birthday I attended Part I and remembered "a road not taken."  As a result, I began and completed my doctoral program and continue to use this journal process.  Last year I attended Parts I and II with Dr. Martin and am delighted she agreed to guide all three parts in '09.

Counselors, and Nurses will receive ceus.  (Ceus for WV Social Workers are pending approval.)  Rooms are reserved, and the workshops are presently scheduled at The Comfort Inn in Morgantown.  Because The Comfort Inn conference room seats 25 participants, people who register for three or two parts will be scheduled first.  However, if more people register early for Part I or/and Part II in time, the workshops will be moved to a larger space.  This very private process accommodates large or small numbers.  You may find more information on the  website, ww.intensivejournal.org.  Feel free to contact me at  [log in to unmask] or at 304-292-0883.

Please tell others about this opportunity and forward this information to some folks on your e-mail lists.  (Be sure to scroll down on the attached brochure to see the other side.)  Thank you for your help in publicizing these workshops and for your early registration.  If you are unable to attend any part of this series, I highly encourage you to locate and attend another Progoff Intensive Journal Workshop.  I believe you will be glad you did.

Thank you so very much, and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!

Sincerely,
Judy Wilkinson

Judith Smith Wilkinson, PhD, LPC
Morgantown Pastoral Counseling Center