Fwd: Thank you re: German patient

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:02:30 -0500

text/plain (21 lines) , message/rfc822 (21 lines) , multipart/alternative (21 lines) , text/plain (72 lines) , text/html (188 lines) , Compilation of Suggested Resources from Social Workers regarding.doc (188 lines)

Attached is a follow up from fellow social worker, Cindie Harper.  Thank you to all who helped her out with her German client.  It is amazing what we can accomplish when we put our heads together!

Happy Thanksgiving to all-
Jacki

Jacki Englehardt, MSW, ACSW
Coordinator of Professional and Community Education
Division of Social Work
West Virginia University
PO Box 6830
Morgantown, WV 26506

304-293-3501, ext. 3109
fax:  304-293-5936
cell: 304-282-0321
Summer Institute on Aging Website:  www.wvsioa.org
WVU Division of Social Work Website:  http://socialwork.wvu.edu

Jacki~ Hello! I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to send a thank you out to everyone who took the time to respond and assist with my request regarding services for the German patient and her family. I am happy to report that the family is receiving services. I have passed on the additional information/resources to the patient's son as well. I wanted to let you know that I received 37 emails and 8 telephone calls from different individuals offering resource ideas and assistance. It is wonderful to know that so many people took the time to respond to my request for assistance. In addition to expressing my appreciation for the assistance, I wanted to share the information that was given to me so that others may be able to better assist families with similar situations in the future. I have attached the information to this email. The list is not in any particular order but I did want to share the information that was so generously given to me by everyone. Once again, thank you all for the assistance! :-) Sincerely,   Cindie Harper, LGSW, MSW Medical Social Worker Department of Family Medicine 1 Medical Center Drive Suite 9152 Morgantown, WV 26506-9152 304-598-6900 ext 75981 Fax: 304-598-6902 Pager: 304-987-8754     "Kindness is the only investment that never fails." Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.         ----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.