Costa Rica

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:08:12 -0400

text/plain

For those who were interested in the Costa Rica course for CEUS in May 2009 - it has been canceled.  See below.

Quoting Dr. Helen Hartnett:

For this academic year 2008-2009, the Division of Social Work will not be offering the Short Course Study Abroad trip to Costa Rica. This trip was offered in collaboration with the University of Kansas who plans to offer the program this year. We will explore the possibilities of opening the University of Kansas program to students here at WVU.  We anticipate being able to offer this program again in the future.

We apologize for any disappointment, but please remember the Division sponsors other international opportunities, Vietnam and Northern Ireland.  Please consider these fabulous trips.

Helen

Helen P. Hartnett, MA, MSW, PhD
West Virginia University
Division of Social Work