NASW - North Central Branch

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:59:34 -0400

text/plain

Please see below - a great opportunity to network with social workers in the Doddridge, Harrison, Marion, Monongalia, Preston, Taylor, and Wetzel Counties and the surrounding region .  You don't have to be a current member of NASW to attend.

The North Central Branch of NASW met on Tuesday, June 12, at the DHHR office in
Fairmont. Ellen Gricewich and Patience Land gave a very interesting
presentation for 1 CEU on William R Sharpe Jr. Hospital: "Not Your
Mother's Weston".

Our next meeting will be on July 10 at 6:30. This will be a business
meeting. We discussed having a picnic for this meeting, weather
permitting. If the weather is not good, we will meet in our usual
location. We would like suggestions from the members on a good place to
have a picnic. Please respond to this e-mail if you have any
suggestions. Also, please respond if you prefer not to have a picnic.

The August 14 meeting will be another CEU event. Missy Brunner will
present on her trip to work with underprivileged children in Peru.

Paula J. Taylor, MSW, LGSW
Interim Community Services Manager
Marion/Monongalia District
(304) 363-3261 ext.200

Jacki Englehardt, MSW, ACSW
Coordinator of Professional and Community Education
Division of Social Work
West Virginia University
PO Box 6830
Morgantown, WV 26506