Upcoming WV NASW CE Events

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:37:30 -0400

text/plain

NASW WV's 20th Management Institute and Fall Conference will be held on
Thursday and Friday, October 5th and 6th at the Ramada Inn Conference
Center, just off I-68 Exit 1 at Morgantown .  NOTE:   The
Pre-registration Deadline is Sept. 29th!   Registrations will be
accepted at the door on a space available basis.

NASW is also sponsoring a License Examination Preparation Course with
Dr. Sophia Dzieglewski on Saturday and Sunday, December 9th and 10th in
Charleston .  Those taking the Bachelor (LSW) exam will attend Saturday
only , while those taking any of the Master/Advanced/Clinical
(LGSW/LCSW/LICSW) exams will attend BOTH Saturday and Sunday.
Pre-registration by Dec. 1st is strongly advised for this event!

To Register:   Visit www.NASWWV.org and click on the appropriate link
on the right hand side of the home page for a downloadable registration
form or online registration.

Lodging Information:   Lodging is on your own.  Make your own
reservation by contacting the hotel directly.

    MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE Lodging : Ramada Inn Hotel & Conference
Center, Ramada Inn Drive, Morgantown.  Call 800-834-9766. Group Rate:
$68/nite + tax.  Reservation deadline: Sept. 21, 2006.

    LICENSE EXAM PREP COURSE Lodging : Holiday Inn Express - Civic
Center, 100 Civic Center Drive, Charleston, WV. Call (304) 345-0600.
Group Rate: $82/nite + tax.  Reservation deadline: Nov. 17, 2006.

Management Institute Schedule of Events:

On Thursday, October 5th , the Institute gets underway at 9:30 am with
a plenary session that will include a welcome, award presentation and
address reflecting on the 10 year anniversary of Welfare Reform
legislation, followed at approximately 10:45 by a panel discussion on
"The Impact of Drugs on the Workplace, Society and the Future of Social
Work".

Afternoon workshops on are held from 1:30 - 4:30 pm and are followed by
a reception which includes a program that offers .5 CE hours.

On Friday , workshops are slated to be held from 9:00 am - 12:00 noon.
After the lunch break (on your own) afternoon workshops will be held
from 1:00 - 2:30 pm, followed by a 'feedback session' from 2:40 - 3:30
pm.

We look forward to seeing you at these events!
Sincerely,
National Association of Social Workers, West Virginia Chapter
1608 Virginia Street East
Charleston, West Virginia 25311
(304) 345-NASW (6279)
FAX: 720-3766
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.NASWWV.org

Membership dues support the work that we do.  Thank you!  If you are
not yet a member of NASW, we welcome you to discover the benefits of
NASW membership by visiting:
https://www.socialworkers.org/nasw/join/default.asp

may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all documentation