PROBLEM GAMBLERS CLINICAL TRAINING

Jacki Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:17:19 -0400

text/plain

PROBLEM GAMBLERS CLINICAL TRAINING:
Learn to Diagnose and Treat Problem Gambling!

35+ Hours TRAINING by international experts in the Diagnosis and
Treatment of Problem Gambling.
(35 CEU's for SWK and LPC pending)

Charleston: August 2nd - 4th (Evening of Aug. 2nd ; All day & evening
of Aug. 3rd, Aug. 4th until 3 PM)
            AND
Morgantown: September 7th - 8th (All day & evening of Aug. 7, then Aug.
8th until 3 PM)

(You must complete all of the training to be eligible for reimbursement
for assessment and treatment of our client referrals)

We pay hotel, meals, mileage and all training expenses for all
therapists subsequently selected for our network!

NOTE: To be a provider and to receive our referrals:
* You must be employed by an agency in West Virginia or set up in your
own practice in West Virginia
* You must be licensed, have liability/malpractice insurance
* You must agree to try to schedule in our assessment referrals within
72 hours
* You must be able to offer them regular outpatient therapy in a
professional office (with yourself, not another clinician) after the
initial assessment
* You must provide timely/complete assessment and treatment
documentation
* You must participate in regular Clinical Supervision scheduled around
the state

We currently reimburse $150 for the initial two-hour
assessment/treatment session and for qualified clients, and may pay up
to $70/hour for ongoing therapy (and ask for a $5 patient co-pay)

For consideration, please call or email for an application form. Submit
completed form with license copy and malpractice insurance verification
by June 23rd.

Visit us at www.ProblemGamblers.net
or contact [log in to unmask] or call 304-344-2163 for
more information

The Problem Gamblers Help Network of West Virginia is a First Choice
Health Systems, Inc. program, administered by the WVDHHR-BBHHF and
funded by the WV Lottery